
After we were done swimming each day we wold come back to the house and have lunch and then find ways to entertain ourselves indoors. Bree chose to sleep alot and the other girls played all sorts of games and make believe. Twister was very entertaining to watch!



Check out adrie's hair!!

Julie and I decided to entertain ourselves at the outlets for a while and of course we found a matching outfit for the girls which they thought was the coolest thing ever.

Kyra loves to make Bree laugh lately and it is so cute-until Kyra gets a little rough-but most of the time it is cute!


I had to take some pictures in these adorable pj's that Tysen and Lacey gave Bree because they are so cute they could be clothes!

More pictures of Bree's sweet smile!

She even smiles in her sleep!

Thanks to Julie, Tucker and their parents for letting us stay at their house. We had a great time! THANKS!
1 comment:
I forgot about the cute Twister pictures...you got some good ones. Hope you are feeling better! Halle is having some serious Kyra & Adrie withdrawls.
Post a Comment