Mia's Homecoming video
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Happy Birthday Bree!
I can't believe my baby girl is 2 today! She brings us so much joy! 2 years ago I couldn't have imagined what our life would be like with her and today our family wouldn't be the same without her! I found this song through a blogging friend (Ella's mom)and I have loved it ever since! I posted the words because they are so perfect, especially the 2nd and 3rd verse and chorus!
Amazing by Janelle
The morning cold and raining,
dark before the dawn could come
How long in twilight waiting
longing for the rising sun
ohoh ohoh
Oh ooh
You came like crashing thunder
breaking through these walls of stone
You came with wide eyed wonder
into all this great unknown
ohoh ohoh
Ohoooh Oohh
Hush now don't you be afraid
I promise you I'll always stay
I'll never be that far away
I'm right here with you
[Chorus]
You're so amazing you shine like the stars
You're so amazing the beauty you are
You came blazing right into my heart
You're so amazing you are...
You are
You came from heaven shining
Breath of God still flows from fresh on you
The beating heart inside me
Crumbled at this one so new once i knew
ohoh ohoh
Oooh ooohhh
No matter where or how far you wander
For a thousand years or longer
I will always be there for you
Right here with you
[Chorus]
You're so amazing you shine like the stars
You're so amazing the beauty you are
You came blazing right into my heart
You're so amazing you are...
I hope your tears are few and fast
I hope your dreams come true at last
I hope you find love that goes on and on and on and on and on
I hope you wish on every star
I hope you never fall too far
I hope this world can see how wonderful you are
[Chorus]
You're so amazing you shine like the stars
You're so amazing the beauty you are
You came blazing right into my heart
You're so amazing...
You're so amazing you shine like the stars
You're so amazing the beauty you are
You came blazing right into my heart
You're so amazing you are...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
I can't believe Bree is two either! Oh my goodness, time flies. I loved looking at all her pictures, she's such a beauty. :) And what a neat song. Have a great day!!!
Bree, I am so glad that we got to meet you and your family throught the blogging world. Looking at all your pictures brought me such happiness. Your really are amazing! I hope you have a fabulous birthday!!!!
That song and slide show totally made me get all teary. I love Bree and can't believe she's celebrating her 2nd birthday. How lucky we are to be part of her life. Hope you have fun celebrating with her.
Happy Birthday, Bree! These 2 years really have flown by. I remember so clearly when she was born and seeing her for the first time at the hospital and thinking just how beautiful and special she was. It's so much fun to watch her grow! I hope she has a great birthday, and if I know you, she will for sure!!!
Happy Birthday to the smiliest, cutest little 2 year old around! Loved the video and music! She is so beautiful and honestly, does she ever stop smiling? Hope her bday is great!
Happy birthday Bree! I loved the slide show so much!
Hard to believe she's already two! Happy birthday beautiful Bree....thanks for all the smiles!
Happy birthday big girl!! I'm warning you, 2 is very busy but oh so great!!!
She is such a doll. What a blessing to have her! You guys have such a beautiful family.
She is so sweet! We love you Bee!
I love the song!
That movie was so cute, and the song is so sweet. It made me cry (although that isn't hard at this point). Lucy loved watching the movie with me. She is such a sweet little girl, and I can't believe she is two!
Happy birthday Bree!! That is so crazy that she is 2! She is such a sweet, cute, smiley little girl! Hope she had a fun day! :)
So CUTE!! I smiled they whole way through the slide show, because bree's smiles, just make me smile. Happy Birthday BREE!! I can't believe she is two!! She looks so old in that last picture.
Happy Birthday to your cute little Bree! She really is adorable! What cute pictures! She seems like such a smiley little girl. When did she first smile socially? We are hopeful that our little girl will start to smile soon.
Summer-do you have a blog? I would love to see your little girl! I think Bree started smiling socially at like 4 months-I can't remember for sure but it was pretty young and she hasn't stopped since.
Kiki-
I don't have a blog. I guess I just haven't taken the time to do one...You can see some pictures of our little girl on the photographer's blog that took her pictures when she was 3 weeks old. Here is the link:
http://photographybydmc.blogspot.com/2009/01/baby-jane.html
I hope you don't mind my looking at your blog. This is all so new to us and pretty overwhelming so it makes us feel very hopeful for Jayne when we see your little Bree. My e-mail address is sumshines@yahoo.com If it is ok with you, I would love to keep in touch.
Post a Comment