Mia's Homecoming video
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Swim Lessons
The girls started swim lessons last week-even though it rained every day-they still LOVED it! Bree is taking for the first time this year too.
She was SUPER excited when she saw the pool and just got right in-she was one of the only ones not crying on the first day.
She even went under water-and it looks like she is blowing bubbles too.
THis is her face when she comes up though--it's funny!
They do most of their lesson in the hot tub with her class.

She thought this kicking thing was fun!
And she even jumped off the side
Kyra and Bree warming up
Adrie is doing a great job this year too.
Adrie giggles alot while she is swimming.

Adrie and Scott are in the same class
Kyra is really doing well and after the first three days her teacher decided to move her up to the advanced class because she said she is ready to swim the length of the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bree is so beautiful. Every picture of her I think, 'She's the brightest ray of sunshine!'
Yay Bree! I didn't know she was doing swimming. That is great!
I wonder if Deeann would enjoy the fact that she's on your blog for the world to see in a swimsuit?!?!? :) I'm going to miss seeing you for half of the time next session. . . boring! I love how giddy Adrie is in the water. Cute, cute.
Wish they could have been in the same class. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment