Hey Kecia! I found your blog on facebook....through Chelsey Stephens' page! Random stalking I know....
Its been so long, I cant believe you have THREE of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen! Kyra is all grown up!!! I still remember her as a little baby! I just read through your entire post history clear back to Bree's blessing! So fun. You guys all look so cute and happy!
-Christy Crandall (from Boise 2nd ward way back when!)
Hey Kecia! I found your blog on facebook....through Chelsey Stephens' page! Random stalking I know....
Its been so long, I cant believe you have THREE of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen! Kyra is all grown up!!! I still remember her as a little baby! I just read through your entire post history clear back to Bree's blessing! So fun. You guys all look so cute and happy!
-Christy Crandall (from Boise 2nd ward way back when!)
4 comments:
How cool that Santa came to visit you:) Merry Christmas!
Hey Kecia! I found your blog on facebook....through Chelsey Stephens' page! Random stalking I know....
Its been so long, I cant believe you have THREE of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen! Kyra is all grown up!!! I still remember her as a little baby! I just read through your entire post history clear back to Bree's blessing! So fun. You guys all look so cute and happy!
-Christy Crandall (from Boise 2nd ward way back when!)
Hey Kecia! I found your blog on facebook....through Chelsey Stephens' page! Random stalking I know....
Its been so long, I cant believe you have THREE of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen! Kyra is all grown up!!! I still remember her as a little baby! I just read through your entire post history clear back to Bree's blessing! So fun. You guys all look so cute and happy!
-Christy Crandall (from Boise 2nd ward way back when!)
How cute that Bree loved Santa so much! Your girls are adorable! I hope you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment