Mia's Homecoming video

Monday, October 4, 2010

31 for 21:Elephant Parade


it is October, which means it is Down Syndrome Awareness month and time for the 31 for 21 blogging challenge, so far I am already failing at it but I thought I would try it anyway. For those who may not know what this challenge is, it is to raise awareness for down syndrome and you can join even if you don't have a child with down syndrome. Just put the 31 for 21 image with your posts and blog away. So for my day 1 I am doing some catchup from a few weeks ago.
When the circus comes to town they always do an elephant parade through the downtown shopping area so we took the kids and it was the perfect parade....short, sweet and up close!We went with a whole bunch of friends and had a great time!Adrie and Mercedes
Kacen and Bree

bree and Ashtyn
Bree loved holding up her sign that they gave her









I ran into some of my best friends from high school, who happened to be in town, and it was so fun to catch up!

No comments: