Christmas Morning......

Waiting to come down the stairs..
Bree washing her baby in the tub/baby care center


Adrie and her new AG doll Victoria Marie, she looks just like her with short hair and green eyes
Kyra's doll Alexis looks like her too!
Bree was very meticulous about getting every piece of paper off her presents


Adrie had talked about wanting an abacus and was really excited to get one....so funny!
Bree LOVED her stocking this year! Santa learned that she could care less about the candy he left her in the past so he filled it with pringles, pretzels and toy story fruit snacks and she was in HEAVEN!
Ky and Adrie gave her these cute Woody and Jessie dolls and she LOVES them
Our big gift to the girls was this dance studio.....




So this was the last present we had Bree open....because we knew when she did she wouldn't put it down. Kris' co worker knew how obsessed Bree is with Kris Iphone and how it is good for her fine motor skills and since he got a new phone he GAVE Bree his old one! We tried to pay him and he said he wanted her to have it! He has never even met her (he works at their Denver office)! It was SO sweet! And of course BRee LOVED it! And I love having it to take with me when I need to entertain her in the store.

Enjoying Mom's new mirror
Kyra's top wish was her own desk for her room and a "wheeling chair"
I was really impressed how well BRee did on it!
7 comments:
I LOVE all these Christmas pictures! I love-a-love-a-love-a you all! xoxoxo
Looks like a great Christmas! That baby station is so cute! And I love the dance studio, what a great idea! (Having boys we turned part of the unfinished basement into a skateboard area until the snow melts, lol). You give me good girl ideas for the future. Macy won't have anything to do with candy either, fine with me! Love the cute pictures!
I had no idea you guys did the dance studio! That is SO fun! Such a perfect gift!
You have some lucky little girls living in your house! Where did you get Bree's baby care thing ... so cute and I haven't seen that one! Payton loves that scooter Bree got ... I was gonna get it for her for her birthday but haven't yet. Wow, mom of the year award! LOL. And the dance studio ... what in the heck? You are the best mom ever!!! :) Oh, and where are their Christmas jammies from? Love those too! LOL
ALL of your girls are gorgeous- but something about Bree just draws me in:) That little girl is absolutely stunning- I hope Lily is as happy and energetic and engaging!
The dance studio- oh my word- what an awesome idea! I can just picture ALL of your little ballerinas dancing there;)
me too Patti!!!
Your girls are so cute. Especially that Bree. Seeing pictures of her gets me super excited for when my little girl is that age. I loe the dance studio. What a great idea. It looks so cute.
Post a Comment