Bree is Oxygen Free!!
Bree is off her oxygen! Hooray! We are so excited and relieved to have passed that obstacle. She is doing so great! She is growing and gaining weight and she sleeps like a champ at night. She will sleep for 10 or more hours. We were hoping it wasn't related to the oxygen but since she got rid of that she hasn't skipped a beat sleeping.
The girls love telling people how she doesn't need her oxygen anymore. When I came home from the doctor that day I told Adrie that her prayers must have helped Bree (because the girls have prayed for her to get off her oxygen every prayer they have said since she was born) and she said "yeah cause I love her!" The are so sweet with her!
3 comments:
Yay! I am so excited that you started a blog. FINALLY! No more elusive Kecia, we can keep better tabs on each other.
Cute kids by the way. Good job on that.
Jamie
I'm so glad that now I can keep up with what's going on with your family. It was fun to see the cute pictues and read about what you've been doing....I don't know how you do it all. I'm so happy that Bree is off her oxygen and doing great.
My love to all of you,
Gayla
Yay for Bree! That's so awesome. And welcome to the blogging world, it's so fun. Looks great, Kecia!! :) Have a great day. We need to do another Fancy Nancy date. :)
Brooke
Post a Comment