Mia's Homecoming video

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bree Birthday fun part 2

Day two of Bree's birthday celebrations was at our house with the Cox family. Bree didn't have any idea all the fuss was over her! I am not the greatest at cake making but this one was quite easy and turned out cute too~
Ellie posing with BreeBree got to play in her cupcake this time.
She finally started to figure it out, until she got it in her eye.
Bree had LOTS of help opening her presents-the cousins were all right there with her.
Bree checking out the cute little purse the twins and Ava gave her-this is Crew next to her and he is almost her size and only 4 months old!
Bree got lots of cute clothes and things from everyone, she even got a new polka dot halter swimsuit that I can't wait to put her in!!

Bree cheering with Lindey
Shaley and Bree

Thanks feveryone for all the fun birthday celebrating!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Kec, that cake turned out so cute. I love the bow on it! I swear she is the happiest 1 year old I know! Sounds like all the celebrating was lots of fun!

Lindey&Corbin said...

I stole that pic of Bree and I to put on her birthday shout out! Hope you don't mind!

Anonymous said...

Bree's cake turned out so cute! You're so talented at stuff like that.

Deming Family said...

What do you mean you're not good at cake-making? You should see mine! I tried to cut a small circle out of a large 9x12 pan-it was a disaster! It was just a plain yellow cake with chocolate frosting, and by the end is was just a bunch of crumbs. Bree is so lucky to have such a wonderful family!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Bree! She is such a cutie! I can just tell she is a happy girl from these cute pictures. And I love that cake you made! It was adorable. Sounds like you had some fun parties! Anna has that little purse too and she loves it! Party on Bree!