Friday was another big day at school. It was pajama day and they got to bring their teddy bears to school for a whole day of activities with them. Siince I was helping out Adrie got to participate in all the activites! She LOVES to be a part of it and it is so cute to watch how Kyra includes her with her friends and helps her out! They did lots of fun things including pudding painting bears,
Mia's Homecoming video
Sunday, February 3, 2008
School Fun
Last week Kyra had a "meet the authors night" at her school. She was literally talking about going to this for a month. she was so excited and kept talking about how they were going to be able to see " the treasure chest of rare books" and they could put on special gloves to touch the books. I have to admit when I heard about it I wasn't that interested in going but Kyra was so excited I couldn't miss it. I credit her wonderful teacher with her enthusiam about it all becuas eshe gets them so excited about learning and it is fun to watch. I am very glad that Kyra loves school so much and gets so excited about learning.
she kept telling us she ahd a special surprise and when we got there we got to meet " a secret author" which was Kyra. It was really cute to read the book she had written!
they thought it was great to put on the fancy white gloves to hold all the cool books.
Kyra and Adrie checking out the treasure chest of rare books!
Friday was another big day at school. It was pajama day and they got to bring their teddy bears to school for a whole day of activities with them. Siince I was helping out Adrie got to participate in all the activites! She LOVES to be a part of it and it is so cute to watch how Kyra includes her with her friends and helps her out! They did lots of fun things including pudding painting bears,
Friday was another big day at school. It was pajama day and they got to bring their teddy bears to school for a whole day of activities with them. Siince I was helping out Adrie got to participate in all the activites! She LOVES to be a part of it and it is so cute to watch how Kyra includes her with her friends and helps her out! They did lots of fun things including pudding painting bears,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My little ones love when I help out in Blake's class. They get to be like the big kids for a while. The teddy bear day and pajama day are two of my boys' favorite days at school.
Post a Comment