We did a lot of fun summer activities this past week so I am going to do one post to sum up the week's fun!


We celebrated Chaly's birthday there
Made some silly faces while we were waiting for the movie to start.
This is what the girls looked like when it was time to go home. They all stayed awake through the first movie-Kung Fu Panda -and then we talked them into going to sleep when the second movie started

Me and Bree watching Kris set it up
The girls helping Kris put bolts together
Is it done yet?!
Finally-we can swing! They have played on it all week-it is great! The see saw swing is not quite finished though-it was missing a piece.
Bree just giggles when she is swinging
One night they were swinging and the sprinklers came on so they decided to run through them with dad.
I finally got my clip hangers made for the girls bathroom
Bree is getting a whole bunch of teeth right now-it has taken awhile.
We were glad some new faces joined us at the pool, Myra and her girls, Lynleah and Avea, and DeDee and her kids (De Dee didn't want to be in a picture and we didn't want to scare her from coming with us again so we let her off the hook this time)
Kyra was catching Adrie as she jumped in the water-it was cute!
Zoe, Alyssa, Kyra, Adrie and Halle-The kids had lots of fun together!
Bree was out before we left the parking lot! I LOVE sleeping babies-so sweet!


MONDAY:
Kyra has been into cooking and playing restaurant this weekMonday night We went to the drive in to see Kung Fu Panda and The Incredible Hulk. The girls LOVE the drive in and sitting in the back of dad's truck!
TUESDAY:
We bought the girls a swingset last weekend and Kris has been working on it for days! They weren't kidding in the instructions when they said "plan for 10-14 hours of assembly time". The girls sat anxiously watching as Kris assembled it and he finished it on Tuesday. They were THRILLED!
WEDNESDAY:
First we went to the pool with some friends
Bree and Avery found a new way to stand and play in the water. They thought it was great!
Wednesday night for young womens our class, well Candace and I rode our bikes to Gardner Village where we met Jenn for a treat at the Bakery.
I decided to take Adrie and Kyra in the bike trailer and boy was it a workout! Luckily Candace is nice enough to go slow with me. The girls both fell asleep on the way there.
THURSDAY:
We spent the day swimming at Grandma Camme' s and then went to Golden Corral for Mazie's birthday.

FRIDAY:
Kris got home around 2 so we went to the pool again. The girls have been wanting Kris to come swimming with them all summer. Dad's are much more fun to swim with then mom's right?!

Worked around the house getting the garage back in order and putting the finishing touches on the kitchen (pictures of the finished product to come soon)
SUNDAY:
The usual sunday activities except Bree just took a big fall down the stairs-ALL the way down to the basement........Before the fall.......i
14 comments:
I am impressed with your blogs! They are always so cute! I loved all the great pics! The pool was so much fun with everyone there! When are we going again?? =)
I'm totally borrowing your idea of riding bikes to Gardner village with the YW. Ours would love that! I'm always trying to think of new ideas. One of these days I will take my kids to the pool with you guys.
looks like you had a fun busy week!
The playhouse looks GREAT!!!
I miss going to the pool with you girls!
You girls are the cutest things in the world! I miss you all, I wish I could be there to go swimming with you guys! I feel so bad for Bree, poor little girl! Thanks for posting we love seeing all the projects you guys are doing! Love lots!
What a fun week! I just can't believe how cute your kids are. They are seriously darling! And you are doing such fun things! I love it. I can't wait to see the pics of your new kitchen!
What fun pictures you've gotten lately. A HUGE thank you for cropping me out of the cute one of Bree & Avery. I LOVE Bree's hair in the two pigtails...I wish Avery had enough for at least one. She looks WAY too grown up in those pictures. So sad that she fell down the stairs, though.
Well, it looks like your week was about 99x more exciting than ours! Why didn't you get a picture of the car next to you at the drive-in? :) I love that picture of Bree and Avery - very cute.
FYI, I think your girls are absolutely adorable. My family and I love asking Caitlyn about them.
Can't wait to see pictures of your new kitchen!
Wow, what a fun filled week! It amazes me that you squeeze in so many fun things with your girls, Kris included. I'm dying to see pics of the kitchen! Oh, and I love Bree's piggies.
What a fun filled week! What a fun summer for your cute girls. My new favorite activity is a drive in. It's perfect for the kidos!
Kecia! It was so fun running into you at the Gateway! Your girls are darling, and so are you! It was so fun to see you again, and it is fun to see everything you're up to on your blog! Take care, we need to all get together for a Ricks reunion!
Wow! That is a lot to pack into one week! You have done such fun things this summer, and you have such adorable kids!
I love love love the pic of Kyra and Bree at the swimming pool!
I don't know how you do it all! I miss those days when you could pick everyone up and all go the same place together! Love you all!
Post a Comment