Mia's Homecoming video

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Dresses

What is it about trying to get a decent picture that can make you so crazy?! Our morning before 9 o clock church was WAY to crazy to get pictures... we were running late, Kris was already at church for meetings and we went out to the car at 9 o clock and for some odd reason my car wouldn't start-the battery was dead so we had to call Kris at church to come back and get us. Needless to say I was a little frazzled and I had to sing a solo but it all worked out it the end. So we caught a couple pictures of the girls in their Christmas dresses before I had to run to another meeting.







Little Bree was still fighting her sickness through all the Christmas festivities. Just when we thought the throwing up and diahhrea were gone they all came back sunday night. So we ended up taking her in on monday and they said she had rotavirus-a nasty virus that hits infants to 3 year olds the hardest and apprantley she had a REALLY bad case of it. So unfortunately there was nothing they could do to help her but let it run its LONG course. As of today (saturday) I think it may be slowing down finally-making it over 2 weeks of this nasty thing. She was still such a tropoer through it all.


7 comments:

Brooke said...

SO CUTE!!!!! I love their dresses and the pictures turned out wonderfully! I'm sad Bree was so sick, hopefully she's done for a long time. :)

DeDee said...

Those dresses are DARLING! I'm sad I didn't see them in person. (How did I miss that?)

cat+tadd=sam said...

I hope Bree starts feeling better soon! Their dresses are darling!

lexi said...

LOVE the dresses! Paige and I were throwing up Christmas and Christmas eve too! Yuck!!

Woodbury Fam said...

your girls always look so cute! I love that you are able to find so many things that match!

Julie said...

Your pictures turned out really cute, Kec. I love that last one of Bree standing up. I can't believe how sick she's been. I REALLY hope the worst of it is over.

Lindey&Corbin said...

So cute! Corb was looking at these pics and he kept saying how much he loved adrie's smile!