Friday night we decided at the last minute that we needed an outing without children (or most of them anyway) so we got a babysitter and went to Big Rock to purchase these cute hats that I LOVE!
Mia's Homecoming video
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Cousins
Friday night we decided at the last minute that we needed an outing without children (or most of them anyway) so we got a babysitter and went to Big Rock to purchase these cute hats that I LOVE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Boy, I've seen those looks before (in that last pic). It reminds me of the time at Ricks that you asked for a drink of water and upon receiving it, you promptly dumped it on the floor!!! HA! HA! Crazy girls!
Tanna-I totally forgot about that! Oh the good old days!
Way fun pictures. I LOVE the hats.
so fun! looks like you guys had a good time cousins are the best! that is how my kids are with their cousins because they all live in az. that is funny you guys had coordinating outfits. great minds think alike! so much for play group this month. maybe next month!
Post a Comment