Yes-I am still trying to catch up on the holiday blogging! New Year's eve was fun. In the morning we went to IHOP (which the girls loved and Kris made them HOP into the restaurant) for breakfast and then went to Bedtime Stories! It was SOO cute and funny! We ALL loved it and I would HIGHLY recommend seeing it!! ALL three of the girls sat intently through it and we all laughed alot! Very good family flick!
After the movie the boys all went back to out house to play OO7 and my mom and sisters and I did a little after Christmas shopping. I am SO excited because we found a Willow Tree nativity for 50% off and I have wanted one for a long time. 
2 comments:
I'm impressed that you let your kids stay up to ring in the new year. Your a much nicer mom than I am. Love the pics...that camera is so great!
Happy New Years! Wishing your family nothing but the best in 2009!!!!
Post a Comment