Mia's Homecoming video

Friday, July 23, 2010

Final 4th Fun

The final celebration was in Provo.. Grandma and grandpa took the kids to the balloons in the morning and then we all went to the parade.





I was having fun experimenting with my new close up lens...


I loved this special needs troop that was in the parade

The primary childrens float was a favorite with how to train your dragon theme

lacey and Bree
Ava
Mom and Bree
Then we headed back to grandmas where they had rented this fun bounce house that was also a water slide....the kids LOVED it! Between that and the pool, they were literally outside swimming for 10 hours straight that day!











After swimming and dinner we had fireworks and treats...including the cotton candy machine Kris' uncle always brings!



Kris and I were engaged 11 years ago on this day!!
Rick and Mazie sporting their shades
Little Lyla

3 comments:

Woodbury Fam said...

It was kind of fun to have the 4th on a sunday because there was way more celebration time. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Mary said...

Holy celebrations!! You are one energetic momma. We only did one parade and that was more than enough for me! (what's wrong with me??) You got some darling pictures of the kiddos. So fun!

Carrie said...

What a fun holiday!

I'm sorry to hear that your niece will need OHS, but I'll be praying that all goes well for her. While it was crazy-stressful, Miss B was just SO much healthier after her heart was repaired. I am so thankful for modern medicine! Please let me know how it goes, and please let your SIL know she can email me with any questions!