

I LOVED the castle at Disneyworld! We definitely missed out girls here....they would have loved every minute of it....well minus the HEAT and HUMIDITY and the LINES at the park. The park was open until 3 am for guests of the Disney hotels so we did our best to be party animals but only lasted until 2 am!
5 comments:
I seriously sometimes want to go on vacation just for an excuse to read gossip magazines! Guilty pleasure of mine!
Isn't it great when your hubby's work takes you on a vacation! What a great hotel, and laying by the pool all day sounds great to me.
What a great trip! So fun to get away and relax.
You could have gone on this trip completely alone. A private vacation with just you and your hubby. Instead you stopped at every new destination to take pictures.... so we could enjoy it with you! So pretty. Thank you! I had a great time! :)
That looks like it was so much fun and relaxing. I am jealous!! Glad you were able to get away and how nice of your sisters to take the girls. Glad you were able to get away.
Post a Comment