Mia's Homecoming video

Monday, September 26, 2011

Summer Fun with some of our Down syndrome family

Yes I am still blogging from summer activities.....We are so lucky to have so many great connections through the down syndrome community. It is like another family and I love it! Some of them are online and I have never met in person, yet feel like I have known forever, and some we are lucky enough to get to hang out with every once in awhile.
This summer we made it to one playgroup at the end of the summer


Another little Miss Mia


of course the kids huddled around signing time
Then we finished off the summer with a really fun family swim party at Heather's parents pool.
Gorgeous pool and view and so many cute faces to hang around








It was fun having the families get to come, usually it is either moms or moms and kids so it was fun to have the dads join this time.


Some of the moms who I love so much!
Attempting to get a picture of Jane and Bree together
and then jane and Mia...they were way more interested in eating


Jane totally reminds me of my little Bree when she was younger! I just want to take Jane home...and/or rewind time so that Bree is little again!

Adrie showing off her moves
Thanks to all my wonderful DS family...both here locally and online!!!! Love you all!

5 comments:

heather said...

You got such cute pictures! Love you right back!

Jonana said...

Sweet pictures!

Summer said...

I love the pictures Kecia!!! So cute! I love your cute family too!

Leah said...

so cute!

Natalie Nelson said...

Looks like you had so much fun this summer. I know how hard it can be sometimes to get the whole family together. I'm glad you ahd a few times you could.