




Bree is all smiles lately and it is so fun! She can't hold her body still when she smiles-she just lights up! She is working hard on getting her neck stronger but she is really pretty strong everywhere else. She has a therapist come once a month to practice some of her
exercises. She is doing great and getting bigger every day! We are starting to get involved in some of the activities for down syndrome. Kris got to golf in a tournament for the
utah down syndrome foundation.
3 comments:
It's fun to see your pictures & read about the fun activities you're involved in. I wish we could get together more. Bree is at such a fun age; I love her smiles. It's fun to see Kyra and Adri being big sisters.
We love all of you.
Gayla
K so you have thee CUTEST girls ever!!! How fun to have 3 little girls!! ( I found your blog from Brooke's :) We need to all get together and play! Friday swim days are going to be fun - hopefully we'll see ya this friday at the pool : )
ps if you go to the pool I SO need to hold that cute little Bree - what a doll :)
Bree is beautiful! I can't believe how smiley she is! I just miss her!
Post a Comment