Mia's Homecoming video

Monday, May 7, 2007

Ky's Soccer






Well Kyra had her first two soccer games last week! When we first asked her if she wanted to play soccer she said "mom, I already told you I want to be a ballerina!" So when I exlained that there were no dance classes right now and that soccer would not interfere with her ballerina carreer, then she was excited about it. The first one was really fun and funny to watch! I was so proud of Kyra for getting out there and trying! She went right out when it was her turn-well as long as Halle was with her! Kyra and Halle were more interested in eachother than the ball but they did run around in the general direction of the ball and the rest of the herd. When they were on the sidelines they would make up cheers like "kick that ball, kick that ball." They had a great time and Kyra loves practicing in the back yard with her pink ball. She is actually really good when she plays in the back! It is cute!

No comments: