Saturday after we got back from Logan we got together at my mom's for a costume party and birthday celebration for my sister, Lida and I. We had a great time and it was so fun to have Chaly and Cam in town for a few days! We really miss them!


Cam always likes to choose costumes where he can be in as little clothing as possible! Curt and Amy made a cute wrestling couple and Lida, Brandon and Tate looked great too.

Bret and Jess and the girls. Bret (the one holding Bree) was wearing my mom's old clothes and she was so tiny he could barely get the pants zipped up.

Mom made her yummy supper in a pumpkin!

Our cute caterpillar!

My mom got out some of my dad's old performing clothes from back when he was the lead singer in a band. She looked great! We couldn't believe dad used to wear those jumpsuits!

Kris sported a new variation with his shorts. Ok I have to tell a little funny sidenote story about Adrie. The other night she was saying the prayer before dinner and she started saying "thank you that Kyra could dress up as Dorothy, thank you that I could be a nice witch, thank you that mom could be the toothe fairy, thank you that Bree could be a caterpillar, thank you that dad could be.....then she leans over to me and whispers.....mom, what was dad again? I said "a guy from Mexico.....and she finishes her prayer with "oh yeah thank you that dad could be a guy from Mexico. Amen" It was really funny!



I love this little pose of my cute little nice witch!

Grandma even got a pinata for the kids which they loved! Another fun Halloween party!
3 comments:
Your family always has such fun parties. Your mom is so cute in her costume. I love everyone's costumes.
Your mom holds an awesome Halloween party! This looks like such fun, and tell your mom her house is so cute! I love the yellow walls! That story about Adrie saying the prayer is hilarious, she's one of a kind!
Tell Linda I want an invite next year...I love dressing up.
Post a Comment