Mia's Homecoming video

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dad's Day Off

Last week Kris had a day off work because they were fixing the server at his office so we decided to take advantage of the beautiful fall day together. After Kyra got home from school we headed to see the witches at Gardner Village. We look forward to this every year! the girls love it! This year we even did a little scavenger hunt where you had to write down locations of different witches and then you got a cookie at the bakery-yummy!






After seeing all the witches we had lunch at the bakery, and then headed to see "Ratatouille". After "Ratatouille" the girls had dance class and they were thrilled to have dad come watch them. It was a great way to spend a day with dad home!

6 comments:

Chereebee said...

How fun to spend the whole day together!! You guys did some fun stuff!!!
I love the witches at Gardner Village :)

Julie said...

This looks so fun. You're pictures are so cute! Glad you guys got a whole day together to do fun stuff!

lexi said...

Love the H&M purchases!

Our Little Fam said...

I love the witch pictures, we need to go with Tate.

cat+tadd=sam said...

I love the vinyl lettering above your bed! I'd love something like that someday!

TR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.