Lexi's boys are SOO adorable! Carter (below) liked to run away from the camera at first but I finally caught this cute one of him!
Mia's Homecoming video
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Crafts
Lexi is like this major crafty, creative woman and I was hoping it would rub off on me while I was there so we tried to do some little projects. Lexi taught me how to make hairbows-which is funny because I am the mom of three girls and she is a mom and two boys and she was teaching me! It was easier than I thought it would be but I am still not as good as she is at it. It made me motivated to try it more though. So the bows in front of us are our creations! I was quite proud of myself!
Lexi's boys are SOO adorable! Carter (below) liked to run away from the camera at first but I finally caught this cute one of him!
Grandma Linda and Bree
Here is Carter's glare! He was really good at this look!
Lexi's boys are SOO adorable! Carter (below) liked to run away from the camera at first but I finally caught this cute one of him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If I come over to Julie's house, will you teach both of us how to make these bows? I bought the alligator clips and I have tons of ribbon, but I don't know how to put them together.
Post a Comment