Adrie was so cute opening her presents! She got so excited when she opened the barbie with the princess elephant and she kept saying "yes this is it! This is just what I wanted!" It was so cute! After each present she woud go give that person a big hug and say thanks! What a sweetheart! She got fun dressups (a whole bag full), Dora toys, Weeblos, and Strawberry shortcake! What fun to be a kid!Black Friday-
So I still did a little shopping friday morning and it worked out nice because since the girls slept at my moms, I got to go back to sleep for like 4 more hours when I got back from shopping. I was only gone about 2 hours but I got the things I wanted and learned it is much more enjoyable and productive to go with someone. Julie and I met at Toys r us and it worked out great! Last year I tried it alone and it was not near as fun or productive! Later friday we headed to Provo to celebrate thanksgiving, Adrie's birthday and my brother in law's birthday. We had to pick Kris's brother up from the University hospital where he had ended up Thanksgiving night and had to undergo surgery on his finger. He sliced it open in his dad's wood shop and it was really bad. If you want to see a picture you can go to their blog- Tadd and Caitlyn).He had to come up to salt lake to get it fixed. Apparantly the hospital was a popular place on thanksgiving in our family. So after picking them up we went to Kris's parents and we all went to Brick Oven for dinner!
Saturday night after the BYU Utah game we went to Tepanyaki for dinner with Kris's family. Adrie and Kyra had never been there before and they weren't too sure at first about the fire and cooking right in front of them but they seemed to like it after awhile. I LOVE the food there so it was a good way to end the holiday weekend!
9 comments:
I love cute Adrie! She has such a contagious smile! Looks like she had such a fun birthday! How fun that you got to go out to 2 fun restaurants. We've never been to Tepanyaki but have always wanted to try it!
Your blog is so cute! It was fun to see your family- I haven't seen your girls- even pictures in forever. You have such an adorable family.
wow, you've been through a lot in the past week! I hope you are doing better. I love your candyland cake...it is so dang cute! What a fun party.
Cute Adrie - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She really is a sweetheart! I swear she is older than 3 though - maybe just because she is so much more mature than Scott.
oh cute little Adrie - always so happy and smiling! Sounds like she had a fun b-day! I LOVE her candyland cake - so creative!
Way cute cake!!! Give Adrie belated birthday hugs and kisses for us!
How creative are you? That cake is so fun! I had to call Adam over and show him. He wants one now. Little Adrie seems to have a personality that doesn't stop. What a cute girl! I love Tepanyaki. That's one of my favorite places to eat. Yum!
So cute! Where are you getting your christmas scrapbook papers from? I can't find very many.
Hey Kec, I just have a question....do you get your cute blog templates from a website or do you digi scrapbook it yourself?? It's super cute!! If you did get it from a website I'd love to know what it is :)
Post a Comment