Mia's Homecoming video

Monday, November 19, 2007

Couples dinner

Friday night we had some friends over for dinner and games. It is so much fun to get together with adults and no kids for a change!
Julie found these cute pumpkin bread bowls for the yummy soup we had (thanks Lexi for the recipe it was a hit!)
After dinner we played some guitar hero and bowling. Unfortunately Mary and I got booed off the stage in this particular song! But at least we look cool with our guitars!
Kris and Mark rockin out!
Julie won the award for the best "moves!" She was throwing our all sorts of jump kicks and other great moves in the games! We had a great time and we missed those who couldn't make it!
(P.S. Mary- you can't just pawn your hot Meredith outfit off on me!)

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Those pumpkin breadbowls are so cute. We are competley addicted to Guitar Hero 3 at our hosue right now. It's hilarious to watch and play!

Julie said...

I'm pretty sure I should have won the ugliest picture contest, too! It was a way fun night. Thanks for having us over. Email me that soup recipe!

Mary said...

Awesome pics Kec. I never knew I looked so good playing the guitar! If only I was as good at bowling as Julie! Thanks for the good time, we had a lot of fun.

PS I expect to see that outfit on you soon. Kris will love it!

Chereebee said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!!! I'm still SO SAD that we couldn't make it :(
How fun that you played guitar hero!
CUTE CUTE PICS!!!!
ps YOU ARE SO SKINNY!!!! You look awesome Kec :)

Tanna said...

I'm so happy for you to have such a fun night!! I love the pumpkin bowls!

lexi said...

I want to play guitar hero so bad!! Can we come to your next party? And now you have me curious about the hot Meredith outfit.
P.S. I would prefer that you don't share my soup recipe with your friends, it's kind of personal.

Mark said...

Lexi - get over yourself.

Kecia - don't get too attached to the Meredith costume, but please wash it. The only thing I want for Christmas is to see Mary wear it. So, you must return it once you wash it (please sanitize the white flats as well).

Curt and Amy said...

Those pumpkin bread bowls are so fun! It looks like you guys are pro's at guitar hero!