She also has now figured out how to go up the stairs and is constantly doing it.....
when she gets to the top she just lays there looking down the stairs and likes to throw stuff down them-she can't go down the stairs yet though.
She has also finally decided to open drawers and cupboards in the kitchen....
and last but not least....the toilet....what is so fascinating to kids about playing in the toilet? If the bathroom door is open she will make her way in and usually throw toys in the toilet..so I am sure you are thinking how disgusting that I would stop to take a picture of her playing in the toilet, but hey I had to be proud because she had pulled herself to standing all by herself-a MAJOR accomplishment for her!!!
It's funny because it frustrates me with all the messes she makes now and I don't get near as much done anymore while chasing her around but I can't be upset because we have been praying for her to develop and learn these things and now she is starting to do alot!
18 comments:
She is THE CUTEST!!! I love the photo documentary of the things she does--it's funny and frustrating but I love your attitude in the last paragraph. What a cutie. I mean Bree, but you're a cutie too. :)
Kec, just send her on over to my house every day. That's what my house looks like anyway - then at least one of us can have a clean house!
Really though, I'm excited for her newfound mobility! Hooray for Bree!
Bree, you are a HAM! I am sooo... excited for you!
I'm so proud of Baby Bree, what a sweet little girl! She's really growing so fast!
She's so cute it's hard to get mad! It is so great to watch her reach all of these milestones! Way to go Bree! (sorry Kecia)
YEAH!!! I'm so excited for all of you. What an amazing answer to prayers you continue to have. You have a very sweet, strong girl. Love you guys!
That is so funny! Oh how I remember those days! It's hard cause it's frustrating but then again you are so proud for their milestones! Sorry to tell you though that it is not any easier when they start walking, Ella is still a monster : )
Oh boy do I relate! My kids were terrors when they first became mobile. I have picture after picture of disasters they left behind. You'll be so happy that you took pictures. They are so funny!
Yeah Bree! I can't believe how fast she is learning all these things. Way to go! But yes, I can relate to the frustration. The toilet does get boring after awhile.
She is doing so great! I so know the feeling though, of praying for her to develop and learn new things and once they do, you're not sure anymore. We really hoped Jess would learn to jump, it took FOREVER. She wouldn't lift both feet up at one time. Now I seriously cannot get her to stop jumping...on, over, off things!! What were we thinking praying so hard!! :)
Yeah, you have a child like Tate! I used to wonder how you got your girls to not get into everything, I am glad to see that Bree is doing that for you, I love how she is so proud of herself as she does all these things! yeah Annie Bree!!
Bree is so cute. I used to do just what Bree does. My mom just showed my some pictures when I used to play in the toilet too.
hooray for Bree!! That is so exciting! I love all the mischief she's getting into :) The cracker one's my favorite!
Way to go Bree! I love her face! You can tell how much fun she is having, I can see how it could be frustrating then you see her face and you just have to love her and her newly developed skills! I'm sad that I am missing her grow up! Hopefully we will be able to see some of her achievements when we get home!
I love all these pictures of Bree. I'm so in the same boat with Avery. The messes are much more fun in pictures.
Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. Your daughter is so cute as well.. If it is ok I would love to add you to my google reader to keep up with your blog.. Love your blog layout, very cute!!!
Wait to go Bree! She is doing so well! She and Macy could have a getting into trouble at the potty party (Macy's new trick is throwing her brothers shoes into the toilet). And Bree could show her how to climb the stairs (Macy REALLY needs help with that!)
Cute pictures!
Ah yes, the toilet! Good times for any kid! Keira loves to flush Alyssa's polished rocks and toiletpaper rolls... the entire roll! I should take pics so I can remember them. Good job Kecia!
Post a Comment