On saturday we were able to go out to celebrate. Kris brought me these gorgeous flowers and we went to dinner at the Roof. It was SO yummy! We also had great seats right next to the window overlooking the temple. It was wonderful! Unfortunately it was so bright I couldn't get a picture by the window with the temple so this one was the best we got in the lobby. After dinner we walked around gateway and then got a smoothie before heading home. It was great to spend time together!
9 things I love about Kris:- he is usually the first to apologize in an argument
- he has a fun sense of humor
- he is WONDERFUL with the girls
- he helps out around the house-actually he cleans the bathroom better thanI do
- he is very unselfish
- he makes amazing popcorn
- he always puts our family first in his life
- he is a man of integrity
- he makes me want to be a better person
Thanks for 9 wonderful years! I love you!
14 comments:
ahh, way cute! Congrats on the 9 years of marriage!
You guys are amazing individually, but even more so together! Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! 9 years, can't believe it! You have a beautiful family!
You have such a cute little family! Congratulations on 9 years, that's awesome!!
Hey, we got married on 9/9/99 and had that lovely crane in our temple pics too! I love that you blogged about your anniversary. Congrats!
Congratulaions on 9 years! It's fun to see your wedding pics!
Happy Anniversary! Seeing your pictures from 9 years ago brings back some great memories. Love the part, Kris! I love the family pictures too. Glad you could celebrate this weekend!
I love the wedding pictures. It's fun to see how your little family has all changed in the last 9 years. Sounds like you had a great anniversary.
I can't believe it's been nine years! Seems like just yesterday Kris was army crawling down the movie theater isle!!
You guys are such a handsome and special couple. I am so happy you got married!
Happy anniversary!What an accomplishment!
Happy Anniversary you guys! You are a darling couple, and you have such a cute family! You have done well these last 9 years!
Congrats! I love all the cute pictures of your family!
Post a Comment