
So I am already two days into October and a little late starting this challenge but I wanted to give it a try anyway. October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month and this challenge is to blog everyday for 31 days to help raise awareness about down syndrome. The posts do not have to be about down syndrome but the idea is to blog about something every day for the month in hopes that people will see just how "typical" a family can be with a child with down syndrome. Anyone can participate, even if you do not have a child with down syndrome you can still participate and add the button to your blog and take the challenge of blogging every day for the month. So we will see if I can remember to do it every day.
5 comments:
I have full faith that you will succeed in your challenge, and I look forward to your posts. Happy blogging!
this would probably have been my favorite month ever due to all of your posts...but I am keeping true to my threats and we are done.
You can do it! 31 for 21!
Glad to see you are joining in! The DS blogging community is awesome!
Can't wait to see all the fun things you'll be blogging about this month!
Post a Comment