Mia's Homecoming video

Sunday, October 12, 2008

7 Quirks

My cousin Whitney tagged me to tell 7 quirks about myself so here goes.
1-I LOVE bargain shopping! I really have a fetish with finding a good deal. I only look at sale racks and if I get a coupon I have to use it. I really hate when a good coupon goes unused.
2- I hate when my hair drips down my neck after I get out of the shower so I have to leave the towel on my shoulders until I get my clothes on and then I put it on my head until my hair is not dripping anymore.
3-I really hate unfinished projects. Once I start a project it drives me crazy to have to leave it unfinished-although this is usually what happens-I really wish I could just start a project and finish it with very little downtime.
4- I am paranoid about leaving windows open at night-especially my girls-when Kris opens them I always have to shut them and he always gives me a hard time.
5-Like Whitney, when I am eating something, I will save the best bite for last
6-I sleep on the very edge of the bed-almost to the point of rolling off. The middle of the bed kindof makes me claustrophobic.
7-Lots of times when Kris is out of town I have Kyra and Adrie sleep in my bed with me because I hate sleeping alone and I get really nervous when I am home alone.

I tag Mary and Mark (Iknow you two will have some good ones), Julie, Kris, Kirsten, Brooke, DeDee, and anyone else who wants to try it.

3 comments:

Mark said...

sounds like you are sleeping on the edge of the bed to get as far a way from kris as possible. it is amazing you actually have 3 kids!

Brooke said...

Funny! I also hate having my blinds open at night, I hate being like a "fishbowl." :) I actually got tagged 3 times in like 3 days with this same tag, so luckily I've already posted it! Yay! :) Thanks for the tag, it was a fun one.

Mary said...

I'm really having a hard time narrowing down to 7 quirks! Could we change it to 57?? I love all those little quirky things about you!