Mia's Homecoming video

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More Disneyland- part 2

The girls thought Toon Town was a lot of fun and it wasn't crowded so they got to run around and play on everything. Bree loved spinning this steering wheel-she just laughed and laughed at it.





I love Bree's look of awe that she had in all the rides.


What a funny face!



Little Pluto Adrie!


Adrie was a little nervous the first time on each ride.
Kyra was really brave-she went on almost everything-we even got her to go on the tower of terror-although she said she didn't want to go again.
Adrie LOVED walking through Cinderella's castle and she kept talking about how she wanted to go see where Cinderella sleeps in there. At night when the castle was lit up she was so cute talking about how much she loved seeing it so beautiful with the lights on it.




I love how Bree's looking up at Corbin


Ky, dad, Lindey adn Corbin got soaked on the waterfall ride!




The Pixar play parade was lots of fun too!
I love the look on Kyra's face as she was watching the parade and of course Bree was waving and trying to reach the characters








5 comments:

Julie said...

I love all these pictures. I keep coming back to your blog to look at them again. It looks like so much fun. I'm so glad you guys went. The pin trading sounds really fun, we'll have to do that for sure next time. Lets all go together next year.

The Leishman Family said...

Holy cow is Bree ever sad? it looks like you had so much fun, Don't you love all the halloween decor!

Shane and Myra - Est. 9/9/99 said...

Awwww! I love little sisters! They are the best! Lookslike a great trip! I loved seeing all the Halloween decorations, thanks for posting them!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE every picture! They all make me smile!

BSmith said...

Kecia!!! HI-this is Brook (Becker)Smith your old roommate!!! You guys are so cute!!!! Email me sometime- brooksmith@gmail.com