Mia's Homecoming video

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fun Weekend


We had a fun weekend! We welcomed Curt and Amy home from Brazil! The girls were REALLY excited to have them home and to have them over for popcorn and movie night and a sleepover friday night..Mark and Mary showed up and dropped their kids on the door step while we were making popcorn so they stayed for a little bit and experienced the tragic loss of Buddha--(the glass figurine that Curt asked the girls to watch for hime while they were in brazil these last 5 months) He took a deadly fall off of the kitchen table and shattered into a mllion pieces all over the kitchen..Sorry Curt!Bree found a new favorite play time-she sat and emptied the laundry and put each piece of clothing on her head and laughed as she looked in the mirror! It was really funny to watch and it entertained her for a long time!I told her to say cheese and this is what she did!Saturday night I had an open house for my vinyl business and it turned out pretty good. So if you need any vinyl projects let me know. I am starting the website so there isn't a whole lot on their but it will be coming soon-the website is http://www.vinylexclamations.web.officelive.com/The girls and Kris were a BIG help on saturday getting ready-Kris did all the major cleaning for me-Thanks! Today we got to watch general conference with my family and then we went up the canyon to check out the leaves and get a few fall pictures. I LOVE fall-everything about it -well except the winter that follows it, but I love everything else!
What kid doesn't love riding on dad's shoulders?!

Bree looks like she is doing thumbs up!

playing in the leaves.....
So cute!!
Adrie
Ky
Bree and grandma

Our little fam
I tried to get Bree to stand holding onto the tree but she wasn't too sure of it.

bree and Tate
My girls-nice tongue action Bree







One of my favorite parts about conference sunday is the food that my mom always makes.. it is so yummy and today we also celebrated my sister Lida's birthday! Happy Birthday Lida!





















7 comments:

Woodbury Fam said...

I love the fall leaves. Those pictures are so cute! I really need to get out and see them before they are all gone.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are fun as always, but man grandma looks great!
Loved Bree's thumbs up and can't wait to check out your website - going there next.

cat+tadd=sam said...

There are so many great pictures in this post! You should frame some of them! I especially love the one with Ky, Adrie and Tate walking away from you! Autumn is definitely beautiful but I'm NOT excited for cold weather at all! I hope your vinyl open house went well!

Cam and Chaly said...

I wish we were there! Cam heard that about a hundred times over the weekend. We miss and love you all! P.S. When did Lida's hair get so long?

My name is Sarah said...

I love your fall pictures.

Julie said...

What great fall pictures. You'll have to tell me where exactly you went. I'd like to do some family pictures also. You got some really cute ones. What a fun weekend. I'm loving this daily posting.

Mary said...

Ditto to what Julie said!