So small she lay there in your arms
With heaven still in her eyes.
You truly are the blessed ones
For she is a special prize.
Your Father took His extra care
and gave a piece of His heart.
In creating your little girl,
He created a work of art.
He sent this child to you,
not by luck or chance.
God knew you were the perfect ones
worthy to have her first glance.
You see your little girl,
With heaven still in her eyes.
You truly are the blessed ones
For she is a special prize.
Your Father took His extra care
and gave a piece of His heart.
In creating your little girl,
He created a work of art.
He sent this child to you,
not by luck or chance.
God knew you were the perfect ones
worthy to have her first glance.
You see your little girl,
brings with her a special light.
That will touch all those around her
And raise them to a new height.
She has something special
that she brought with her to earth.
For there were heavenly angels
that stayed with her through her birth.
She has been given a gift
that she will share with us all.
She carries with her the Savior
in her spirit strong and tall.
All those that are blessed to know her
will come away the better.
Feeling the Savior's spirit
Just because they met her.
An eternal gift to treasure
Her piece of priceless worth.
We truly are the blessed ones,
For she is heaven on earth.
(Written by Tiffany Wilko)
That will touch all those around her
And raise them to a new height.
She has something special
that she brought with her to earth.
For there were heavenly angels
that stayed with her through her birth.
She has been given a gift
that she will share with us all.
She carries with her the Savior
in her spirit strong and tall.
All those that are blessed to know her
will come away the better.
Feeling the Savior's spirit
Just because they met her.
An eternal gift to treasure
Her piece of priceless worth.
We truly are the blessed ones,
For she is heaven on earth.
(Written by Tiffany Wilko)
This poem was written for our blogging friend Morgan and I thought it was so perfect for my feelings of Bree's special spirit as wel,l so her mom told me I could share it.
6 comments:
That poem is so sweet and beautiful and so is Bree! I wanted to let you know that I tagged you, so check my blog.
That poem is so sweet and beautiful and so is Bree! I wanted to let you know that I tagged you, so check my blog.
That poem is so amazing! And Bree definently fits it.
Sweet picture of baby Bree! You probably already know this but I saw this on another blog that Bree's filming she did with all the other babies is going to be spotlighted on The Insider tonight.
http://www.theinsider.com/news/1250939_The_Insider_on_TV_Tonight#
I need to set up my tivo for it. Can't miss her cute little face! :)
I saw it on this blog.
http://lifeandtimesofstaciandjethro.blogspot.com/2008/10/update-little-playdates-on-tv.html
Bree and her dress are beautiful.
Post a Comment