

Last friday Adrie, Halle, Julie and I went to meet Kyra for school lunch. She has not taken hot lunch yet and wanted us to try it for the first time with her. We had a good time and oh what memories of school lunch days!!


We played out at recess for a few minutes with Ky and then we had to leave and she was VERy upset! She cried and cried-this adjusting to being away from us is taking a bigger toll than I thought. It was so hard to leave her when she was so sad!

Friday night a group of us were without husbands for the night so we got Cafe Rio take out and went to the park. The kids played until it was too dark to see and they had a great time. The only trouble with the night was that one of our friends' Jerron (he is Adrie's age) broke his arm at Cafe Rio and ended up at the hospital instead of with us at the park.
3 comments:
Your girls always look adorable. We do the family school lunch day at our school too. It's next week. I think our kids look forward to it. I'm sorry Kyra is having a hard time adjusting. ((hugs))
You are such a good mom! I didn't know you could visit for lunch. I'm so sorry for Kyra--I hope she adjusts soon. Love your girls and am missing you very much this week!
Emma loved serving you lunch! She thought it was so fun. I have never done that. I should try it sometime.
Post a Comment