So friday night Kris and his cousin John took John's boys and Kyra camping in the snow. They started off the trip lovely when they hit a deer and had to do some surgery to John's truck to get it drivable.

But after that mishap they had a great time. Kris said Kyra really liked it and never even complained or anything.

Saturday turned out to be a beautiful day for a picnic-in the snow-and some fishing on the lake.


Before they went Kris had been practicing casting the pole with Kyra and she was practicing in the front yard. She actually picked it up really well and really fast.

Luckily the tent has a stove/heater in it for some warmth.

Playing some games in the tent

John, Braden and Ryan.


Kyra had a great time and I know it made Kris glad that she was willing and excited to go with him since he didn't have a boy to take. I am glad he agreed to take the camera so we could see what fun they had.
4 comments:
This looks like such a fun trip for everyone. It ALMOST makes me want to go camping. I'm impressed that Kris thought to take so many cute pictures.
That's too bad about the deer! I'm impressed Kyra had a good time and didn't complain about the cold - I would have. And, Kris is as good at taking pictures as you are!
Camping in the snow? That's just crazy!!!
How fun! I'm impressed with Kyra...what a champ!
Post a Comment