
Last sunday was Kyra and Adrie's primary program at church. They each had little parts and did a great job! It is always a proud mom moment to get to watch your children perform and have the courage to stand up in front of a big group of people. Kyra has always had a hard time with getting nervous and I was very proud of her for being able to do it.


This was Adrie's first program at church and she was really excited and she wasn't nervous at all. She just got right up there and did her part like it was no problem.

Then on Thursday it was Kyra's first grade program at the school.They did a fabulous job! I don't know how the teachers were able to get all the kids to memorize so many songs! And most of the songs were full of lots of words! The kids all had all the songs memorized and all their parts too. It was REALLy cute!! I always marvel at the work it takes to be a teacher and I am grateful they are willing to do these extra programs for us parents!



Bree and Adrie getting ready to go see Kyra's performance.

Ky and Adrie.

Kyra and a couple of her friends-Kammi and Brea.

mom and Ky after the program.

Both Kris and Grandma Linda were able to come too.

After the program we took the girls to build a bear to make "Tom the Turkey" for Thanksgiving.

Then we went to Wingers to use Adrie's birthday coupon. She was a little disapointed though because she really wanted them to sing to her and they didn't. I was excited to eat the asphalt pie she got though!

The girls and their new friend Tom the turkey.
4 comments:
you love wingers
Your trip looks like a blast! Glad you got away!
I LOVE your poke-a-dot dresses. Very cute.
I love the idea of going to Build-a-Bear for Tom the Turkey. You always come up with such fun ideas for your kids. I love the girls' polkadot dresses. They all looked so cute!
Post a Comment