After our camping trip over memorial weekend, we headed to Kris's parents to celbrate the holiday.

Sunday evening we went for a walk and Bree was SUPER excited to get to hold (or try anyway)Milo's leash on the walk!


Papa Steve always opens their pool for memorial day and this year was a perfect day for time by the pool.

Bree, Kyra and Adrie

Griffin

Crew

Bree loved having Kyra help her float through the water


Adrie Lou Bell

Griffin, Bree and Crew

Bree really wanted Milo to join her in the pool



Bree and dad

Lindey and Kyra

Mazie, Kyra and Ellie

Adrie and Madi in their giraffe print suits

After swimming we had a fabulous BBQ......Caitlyn prepared some of the shishkabobs-her first time ever touching raw meat.

This grill is serious business!

We played outside some more.....
5 comments:
Thank you for documenting this milestone in my life, as it is something I will be showing my posterity.
All of these pics are SO cute!!! Camping or swimming your girls always look so put together and cute, even when Bree eats dirt : ) Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun!!!
What a busy fun weekend. You guys know how to pack in the excitment! I love the picture of Bree with the corn. And, the swimming pictures make me think that summer is actually here!!
Kecia, your girls are so beautiful. Which is not much of a surprise considering who there mother is. I love your blog and the quotes under each of your girls pictures. You have such a cute family. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi, blogs are so fun, I love seeing how everyone is doing through them!
Love the fun pool pictures. What a fun way to kick of the summer.
Post a Comment