Mia's Homecoming video

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Girls Dance Performance

While we were in Island Park, the girls missed their spring dance recital so we were VERY releaved that they were able to perform at the city celebration when we got back. Ky Baby




Adrie Lou Bell



It is scary how old makeup makes them look!






Bret and Jess brought the girls flowers back stage before the show started (apparantly Jess's glasses are the new "thing")


Halle and Kyra



Kyra, Sadie and Halle back stage



Adrie getting ready to go onstage





Bree cheering her sisters on


Adrie's dance was to Zip-a-Dee-do-dah








SHe loved every minute of it






Kyra danced to "Hot,HOt, Hot"




She was all smiles too






She must have learned her moves from me-look at those hops!










Kyra, Sadie, Allyssa and Halle after the show



Mary, Julie and I-it is fun to have our kids in the same things together!


Of course if there is a camera nearby Mark will find it----and start undressing...


Kris better get used to these dance recitals with 3 girls!

THe girls had a HUGE fan club at the show.....unfortunately, Kris's family all left before the end so we didn't get pictures but THANKS to everyone for coming and supporting!! THe girls REALLY enjoyed having you all there!








Such cute sisters!


Bree had to try Jess's glasses!

Way to go girls-we are so proud of you and we love you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Very cute!
Thanks for the item for the raffle. The page is up and live and people are buying!

My name is Sarah said...

Ha my favorite picture is Bree in Jess's glasses. Funny:) The girls all look so beautiful.

Cam and Chaly said...

So cute! They look too old! Wish we could have been there!

Julie said...

Thanks for letting me steal a couple pictures. It was a fun/crazy morning. I'm so glad you guys didn't have to make the drive back during your vacation. Adrie looks SO old with her makeup! They all did such a great job.

Mary said...

Nice, Mark . . . real nice.

Anywho, I too am glad you didn't have to make the drive! The girls did great and you got some fun pics - mind if I steal some?? Tell Jess I love his glasses - they're somethin' else!

Kris said...

Why is it that the only time people want to steal pictures are when Mark is exposed. Mary, I understand but Julie come on.

Mark said...

Kris - I thought you got a close-up? Julie has been asking me for it.

datri said...

Those dancing costumes are just too cute!!