Kris and I celebrated our 10 YEAR anniversary a few weeks ago! I can't believe it has been 10 years! It has been a WONDERFUL 10 years with ups and downs that all made me love him even more!

It started September 29, 1999

2000
1st apartment in Provo

2001
lived in Idaho attending Albertson College where Kris was on basketball scholarship

2002
Graduated together -I was 8 1/2 months pregnant

2002
Had our first baby, Kyra

2003

2004
Second baby girl, Adrie joined our family

2005

2006

2007
third baby girl, Bree was born to make a family of 5

2008
cruise to Mexico

2009

Kris brought me some gorgeous roses and we went out to dinner downtown


He also gave me this GORGEOUS addition to my wedding ring.....

2 wedding bands!! I LOVE IT!!!

We get to take a little getaway in a few weeks to celebrate the big anniversary too...Kris has a work training over my birthday so we are celebrating the birthday and anniversary in Vegas then.
Thanks for an AMAZING 10 years honey! I love you so much!!
8 comments:
Its so fun to see pictures of you over the years. Love the ring, its beautiful. Way to go, Kris.
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 10 years already! I love your ring, it turned out so georgous, can't wait to see it in person! Have a super fun little getaway if we don't see you before then!
Happy Anniversary! I remember being at your wedding like it was last year - so crazy that it's been 10 years!! We are gettin' old.
I loved looking at all your pictures. So cute! And, I LOVE your ring addition - gorgeous!!!
Will you do a late 10 yr celebration with us in a couple months w/another fabulous va-cay?!? Doesn't that sound wonderful right now?
Miss you!
Congrats on 10 years! That is so awesome! You guys look so young in your wedding picture...but you have aged beautifully! And your three girls are so darling! You have done well. Love the ring, it's beautiful! Enjoy your getaway!
I loved the seeing your family over the ten years and your ring in gorgous! Congratulations.
Happy 10 years! Your family is beautiful and so is your ring!
Happy anniversary! You and Kris are such a cute/perfect couple. Congrats!
BTW,I love the new additions to your ring. It's gorgeous.
That is awesome! Congrats! I had to crack up at the basketball pictures! Where is your purple wig and coyote nose?? :)
Post a Comment