Ok so I am WAY WAY behind on blogging.....this month has been crazy busy so until I can catch up on posts....check out the sneak peak of the family photos we had done last weekend. Haylee did a FABULOUS job and I can not wait to see the rest of them!
www.hayleebeanphotography.squarespace.com
10 comments:
Those pictures are AMAZING!! I love all of them but oh. my. heavens. the ones with Bree and her daddy are priceless. Those need to be published in every Down syndrome publication. She is so stinkin' cute and has the best smile!
All of the pictures are so cute Kecia!! Your daughters are beautiful. I loved the pictures of Bree with her Dad. Her expressions are so sweet. What a happy little girl!
I love those pictures of Bree and Kris! She loves her dad! All your girls are so adorable.
So cute! They turned out great - I bet your so happy. Beautiful girls!
I LOVE the pictures! I can't believe how old all of the girls look. I can't wait to see them all! Love you guys!
These are just so perfect, I love them!
Soo cute!! I love the ones of kris and bree. and the one of adrie, makes her look so old.
Wow, those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love them!!
So cute, Kecia!!
Love them!! They turned out great!
Post a Comment