Mia's Homecoming video

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Adrie Birthday festivities

On Adrie's birthday she woke up to find a NEW Barbie Bike (which I have to add was my best bargain find in a long time...I happened to find it at Target randomly marked down to $17.50 and then I also had a $5 gift card...can't beat a NEW bike for 12 bucks! Especially when it also happened to be the exact one she had been asking for and it happened to be $70 everywhere else!) Her bike broke clear back at the first of the summer so she was really excited to finally get one.


She requested Kris's mickey mouse pancakes for breakfast



opened some more gifts




Then we headed to church.






Grandma Linda always lets the birthday child/person choose the sunday meal for their birthday so Adrie chose chicken and rice



and brownies for dessert



Grandma gave Adrie her own "special birthday doll" like the one she gave Kyra a few years ago..and Adrie loves it!



Grandma brought back the classic "heavy heavy hangover.." game










Adrie was SUper excited about the strawberry Cafe from grandma too...especially since it is all about "little things"

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday to cute Adrie. The bike find was the steal of the year. you can tell how much she loves it. I think the strawberry shortcake cafe is so cute. So Adrie.

Mary said...

I thought I had already commented on all these fun birthday festivities, but I guess not! So, (very late) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Adrie!!! She really is just such a cute little munchkin! And, it looks like her birthday was so much fun. What perfect presents for her. That bike was a steal - awesome! And, that looks like quite a fabulous non-birthday party birthday party!!! So crazy she's 5!