
We started out the Halloween festivities at my mom's last week with her Halloween party. Chaly and Cam were in town so everyone was there.

Me and Rayany, the cute little lamb

Ky, Rayany and Adrie

The girls and Peter Pan

Mama and Papa were "cowboys/girls"....they grew a pumpkin for each of the grandkids in their garden and then they each got to go out and choose which one they wanted.
4 comments:
What a fun party. Grandparents always do the most fun things.
How cute that your parents grew pumpkins for the grandkids! What a great idea. Your family does such fun activities together!
PS Is that my favorite choc/mint cake that you had?!?!?! Yum.
Could Mike and Linda be any cuter? I miss hanging out at the Clapier household!
Oh no, the Dora obsession! Rylee had that for 2 years, no lie! I was so sick of Dora I started asking people to quit giving her Dora stuff on holidays :) Darling pictures! Looks like you all had a great Halloween!
Post a Comment