Mia's Homecoming video

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

TRICK OR TREAT!!

By the time Halloween actually came, we had definitely got our money's worth out of our costumes! We headed to Provo to trick or treat with all the cousins on Kris' side.




Bree was hilarious! She would just put her head down and take off down the street!



We had quite the crew at each house!

THis is my favorite picture! It is the epitomy of trick or treating!

So Bree totally grew from the time we bought the costume until she wore it...all the sudden is was a little short.
Bree and the twins enjoyed riding in the wagon every now and then
but mostly Bree wanted to walk and try to keep up with the big kids!

Kyra and Mazie


Ellie and Adrie

Me and my sis's

Kris ended up carrying Bree like this to help her catch up the the kids.
WHEW.............I think I am now caught up on ALL the Halloween fun!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Phew! I just caught up on your blog. You guys sure know how to celebrate Halloween... all.. month.. long! Darling costumes for your girls. Love the Halloween party pictures. Fun stuff!

Mary said...

LOVE the picture of Adrie trick-or-treating! Classic. Seriously, like Natalie said, you guys know how to celebrate!! What fun.

Woodbury Fam said...

I love Bree being carried like a purse! She is so funny. And the picture of Adrie running is so cute! Halloween was awesome, but I am glad it is over.