Mia's Homecoming video

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bree's Birthday

We started off Bree's birthday festivities at the Layers warehouse sale...a definite birthday favorite for Bree (ha ha). Then we headed to McDonalds for lunch with Julie, Aiden and Avery. Nice Cheeser Birthday Girl!


Aiden and Avery


Adrie



Bree kissing the new Dora doll Avery gave her








"Who's the Birthday Girl?" "BREEEE!!" She is SO cute how she says her name now! All week we had been prepping her for her birthday and we even checked out the signing time birthday video so she new a little about what was going on! She totally understood that it was her birthday and we would ask her who's birthday it is and she wouls say Bree. When we asked her how old she was she would hold up her 3 fingers and say "treeee" with the same influcuation as her name. If I could figure out how to post video from my new video camera on here, I would post some video because it is so dang cute!


Grandma LInda had given her this bike last week but she had it put together and brought it to her as we were leaving for dinner on her birhtday and boy was she excited to use it! She just kept shouting "bike"




We went to dinners at Chilis and had some birthday ice cream


THen headed home to open some presents.....I was SOOO bummed because the gift I was most excited about was this cute Dora desk/chair and when Kris went to put it together the night before her birthday it was cracked and it was ordered online so she won't be getting the replacement now for a week or two.
She did open her Dora dance mat that came with this great Dora outfit which she LOVED

And she opend her new block town
It was a fairly low key day since the big Dora party was planned for the next day!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Sounds like a perfect day for a 3 year old birthday - esp. the layers warehouse!!! :) She got all sorts of cute stuff! I've said it once and I'll say it again, you know how to celebrate!! Fun, fun.

NatRat said...

It was so great to meet you today too! I love to meet other people that are experiencing the same things I am...well kind of :)
You have a darling family and I love the photographs on the side of your blog, darling!!

Julie said...

That Dora outfit is hilarious. Too bad they don't make it in your size. She looks so cute in it. Thanks for letting us spend the day with the birthday girl!!

Woodbury Fam said...

I love that picture of Kyra and Bree at Chilis. The look on Bree's face is priceless. I love that dance mat! How cute does she look in the outfit and maracas?!