Mia's Homecoming video

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentines

We started out the Valentine weekend festivities with the girls class parties. Adrie was REALLY excited to have her first school party at preschool!


We helped at Kyra's class party where we played the stealing hearts game, made valentine floats with ice cream, pink soda and licorice straws,


Decorated twinkies and turned them into bugs

and played valentine pictionary


Kyra chose a Hannah Montana guitar for her valentine box


Adrie decorated her bag at school

We gave these "HUgs and Kisses" jars to the grandparents



Theses mailboxes to the cousins
And I made this book for Kris out of a deck of cards with 52 things I love about him...





Saturday afternoon Kris came home from work with this YUMMY edible bouquet! THe chocolate covered strawberries were gone in minutes!
He also surprised us with an "appointment for fun"...he wouldn't tell us where we were going and it was driving the girs crazy trying to guess.

He brought home a valentine book for each of the girls and then took us for our surprise....

Manicures! The girls were SOO excited...and so was I!


Even Bree sat still for a minute to get hers painted.



That night the girls and our babysitter had the traditional heart pizza, while we went to the temple, dinner and a movie! It turned out to be a fabulous weekend! Especially because we saw Kris for a few hours!

The girls found one more valentine surprise in their mail bags the next morning

7 comments:

Summer said...

You are so creative and do the cutest things! I love it! I love the deck of cards book too! Your girls look adorable. Adrie knows just how to pose. So cute! Bree is getting big! Is she turning 3 soon? We should get together!

Unknown said...

Goodness sakes Kecia! i wish you were MY mom :)

Mary said...

Your jars turned out cute! Glad it was a good V-day!! Still thinking about how fun it was to get together the other day. We should do it a couple more times before tax season ends!

Julie said...

The jars and cards turned out really cute. I love the Kris made a "fun appointment" for his girls. Thanks for sharing your valentines evening with us. It was VERY fun.

Woodbury Fam said...

You are so cute! What great valentine ideas!

lexi said...

I'm so proud of Kris! He knows how to make the ladies happy!

lexi said...

I'm so proud of Kris! He knows how to make the ladies happy!