Some pictures of Bree's new haircut for grandma Camme....
I was tired of Bree eating her hair with her food...literally... she would end up with food in her hair and she would have big pieces of hair in her mouth while she was eating, so we decided to try a new do for awhile....although I was a little sad to cut off so much hair and I loved it long, I think it is a fun change for now! I am also hoping it will help thicken it up a little.
Thanks Bonnie for the fun times while you were cutting the girls hair!
Oh, I LOVE it!!! I often want to chop ELla's hair off, for much the same reason. Food, paint, boogers, you name it, it ends up in her hair, which is quite annoying. I think I would cut it but my husband throws a hissy fit everytime I mention it!
Ok, first of all, how have I not seen your blog before? Your girls are so cute and Bree is adorable!! Of course you can use whatever you want from my post, and I need to make sure and add your blog to my list!
15 comments:
I absolutely LOVE it! What a great "do" on her!!! Darling!
She is such a cutie pie!
It is so cute! She'd look cute with any hairstyle but this really is so adorable on her!
Her hair looks so sweet...she is beautiful!
Oh my gosh it is so freaking cute! I love it! I can't wait to see it in person!
Adorable!! I love bobs on little girls.
Awwww! So cute! The perfect cut for her, I love it!
So stinkin cute!!! So glad you decided to go for it!
Very cute!! She is stylin'!!
Wow, it looks fabulous!!! I'm not that brave yet w/Sammi's hair, although I sense a trim is in her future... How did Bree do with it?
Love love love the new hairdo, she looks so sheek!!
Oh, I LOVE it!!! I often want to chop ELla's hair off, for much the same reason. Food, paint, boogers, you name it, it ends up in her hair, which is quite annoying. I think I would cut it but my husband throws a hissy fit everytime I mention it!
Ok, first of all, how have I not seen your blog before? Your girls are so cute and Bree is adorable!!
Of course you can use whatever you want from my post, and I need to make sure and add your blog to my list!
Hi Kecia, this is Teresa from DDI. Bree is sooo adorable. I hope she is doing well. I miss working with her and you!!
Post a Comment