Mia's Homecoming video

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break

Our Spring Break was more like a winter break....with snow and cold days all week but we still managed to have fun with some indoor activities with the kids! Avery and Bree had a great time together at the indoor playland at the mall!


I love this picture because the girl second to the back, was not part of our group but made a great addition to our photo!



We then headed up to the mall food court and for a ride on the carousel!

The kids played with friends and had a restaurant for their animals and dolls!


One day we attempted a picnic and park outing but it was rather cold! Bree looks like a little old grandma trying to carry her lunch and walk into the wind!

We made some birds nests for treats....


We did get to go swimming at our aunt's indoor pool...the kids were THRILLED!








We had our own Color Me Mine outing to Julie's in laws art room! Thanks to Tuckers parents for letting us enjoy their art studio!!

Bree took a nap inside while the kids painted away



We saw a lot of my niece Ava during spring break because baby Lyla ended up spending the week at primary childrens. It was fun to have Ava around and I got to spend a lot of time holding little Lyla Mae at the hospital.


Although the weather was depressing all week, it was still nice to have time off from a schedule and just get to be with my kids!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the rope swing into the pool!

Unknown said...

Looks like you girls had a great time! How cool is your Aunts pool??? Im jealous you have a mall with a play-land in it. The best thing we have here is the huge human hamster cage at carls junior. The one where once your kid crawls inside it you can never ever get them back!

Natalie said...

I'm just going to invite myself along with you guys. You're always doing such fun things.

Corinne said...

i know what crappy weather for spring break! your kids are adorable and your aunts pool looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

You really should write a book and title it "I'm Kecia and am amazing mom. Here's how I do it." You always have such fun activities for your kids. You're giving them the best memories they'll charish forever. So fun.

Julie said...

It wasn't St. George, but it was still fun! Thanks for keeping us entertained.

Woodbury Fam said...

What fun! I loved the random girl in the picture. That totally made me laugh. I also loved the birds nests. What a great idea.