Mia's Homecoming video

Thursday, April 15, 2010

HOORAY!

It's Tax Day!!! I finally get my husband back!! Lots of people dread April 15, but with my husband being a CPA, we LOVE April 15 because it means busy season is over! No more working till 11 pm and no more working saturdays! The girls will actually get to see dad before they go to bed and they are THRILLED! YEAH!!

4 comments:

Tausha said...

YEAH!! So glad you are getting your husband back!! I just looked at all your easter posts, so darling. I love the girls dresses and you look amazing. Glad you had a great Easter season.

Woodbury Fam said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you!

Heather said...

I WISH my husband were a CPA ... he works in the television industry her in Los Angeles and his hours are ALWAYS like those of a CPA during tax time ... so i can relate and envy you a bit as well that you have him back!

Thank you for your very sweet comment on my last post.IZoey and I and our entire family feel so incredibly blessed to have so many people,virtual strangers in some moments,rooting for our little underdog.

Bree is so beautiful ... I LOVE the egg dying photographs ... she,and of course your other girls, are breathtaking.Simply breathtaking!

He.She.&Eloise.... in the city said...

Totally know what you mean! It's always nice to have my dad back after tax season!!