Mia's Homecoming video

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Adrie Zoo Fieldtrip

Adrie has been going to preschool at a high school and it is so fun for the kids because they have "Big friends" (the high school students) to hang out with. I joined them on their fieldtrip to the zoo and unlike when I went with Kyra a few years ago, Adrie was perfectly content being with the big friends and just checking on Bree and I once in awhile. Adrie and Becca and Mary
Aiden and Mary
Beck and his big friend
Bree was supposed to be on a fieldtip with her preschool but since this conflicted, she got to come with us and she was SO EXCITED about the bus ride!

Avery and Bree

Adrie and Mary
The baby elephant was so adorable!


Amily, Emily, and Adrie and Aiden







It was fun to have so many neighbor friends in this preschool and the teacher is also our beloved neighbor!

1 comment:

Woodbury Fam said...

I love that they do this! It is so fun for the kids. Miss Julie is the best!