I am loving the video and picture capabilities on my new MAC computer...I can finally easily upload video to my blog! Today was Bree's preschool program and art show and it was ADORABLE! THey sang 3 little songs. This video is hilarious! I didn't know what to expect with how Bree would perform since she has never done anything like this and the other kids have been together all year and she just started a few months ago, but she did GREAT! IT was REALLY funny! My favorite moments are the "BAAA-ing" and the air guitar!! It was definitely a VERY proud moment to watch her doing what her other "typical" peers were doing.
9 comments:
OK so that is seriously the cutest video! Bree is SO adorable! I love the air guitar. I love her cute little outfit too. I almost got those for my girls. We should get together sometime!
So stinkin cute!!
My mom and I watched the video and couldn't stop smiling and laughing. She is adorable!!!! Seriously too cute, and such a performer!!!!
YEAH, Bree!! Way to go:) That was the cutest video I have ever seen!!! I can't stop smiling! Hollywood......here she comes!!!!
SHe did so awesome! She had the best air guitar of her whole class. way to go Bree!
After watching that video, I SO wish I could have been there in person to see it. I laughed so hard I was crying. Her air guitar is so funny. I think she did better at the Itsy Bitsy Spider than most the kids around her. So cute. Love that Bree!
Hilarious! She did so good!! So glad you posted the video. She is a crack up!! What a ham.
I can't get enough of the video! She just makes me smile!
That video was absolutely adorable! What a cute personality! I can't wait for a moment like that with Charity.
Post a Comment