Mia's Homecoming video

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Neighborhood Fieldtrips

I am trying to catch up on posts and realized I had never posted about the fun fieldtrips our neighborhood did together. We enjoyed a day at wheeler farm
Avery and Bree are good little buddies!


Bree loved the ducks and wanted to chase them
This picture is the epiteme of Bree in public....she puts her head down and just goes and she goes fast! She has no fear or no concept of staying close to me.


Adrie

Adrie, Beck and Aiden

Fun on the big tractors!

The other fieldtrip was a tour of Papa Murphys Pizza!

The kids loved going back into the kitchen to see how everything is made and then we got to take home some pizza



Adrie's friend Beck



We all enjoyed the yummy pizza together afterwards!

3 comments:

Tausha said...

Your girls always look so dang cute. Looks like they had alot of fun.

Mary said...

Your neighborhood always does such fun stuff for the kids. Who thinks of these things?? Cute pics too!

Julie said...

How funny. I just posted about this today also. I LOVE that picture of Avery and Bree hugging. I haven't seen that. I'll have to steal it.