Bree has loved her preschool these last few months! She has had fabulous teachers and therapists....

Bree and the school principal

Bree and Shelley, her PHENOMENAL special ed teacher who helps her one on one in class! You can tell how much she loves her by the smile on her face!

Bree and Ann, her fabulous speech therapist!

Bree and her teacher Miss Connie

Bree and her teacher Miss Millet

Bree with her gifts for her therapists and teachers


I always like to see how the kids have grown and even though Bree's picture was only taken a few months ago, I think she has already grown up in that time.
5 comments:
Looks like it was a wonderful year! Bree looks so pretty in her stylin' little outfit!
She looks so cute in all her pictures! Your teacher gifts are cute and creative! Glad she had such a great preschool year!
She has grown and in so many ways. I am so glad she has gotten to do this. She is such a cutie.
Look at your Bree.So sweet.Such a big school girl.Darling little outfits and hair bows!And would you look at her sandals... I want a pair of those!
Your couples getaway looked fabulous.Very jealous of that.look like tons of fun.
And finally... watched the climbing out of the crib I smiled and cried a bit too because I so hope and pray that one day Miss Zoey will be feisty and be doing the same.Frustrating at the end of the day?Yes but beautiful in my eyes too!!
Bree is so beautiful. Teachers can make all the difference in a classroom. I'm glad Bree had a great time in Preschool this year.
Post a Comment