Mia's Homecoming video
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Bree's new trick
Thanks to this new trick of Bree's, I got NOTHING accomplished yesterday because she kept climbing out of her crib! I spent 2 hours fighting with her and I probably put her back in over 50 times, then tried getting the toddler bed out and she would be out 30 seconds later. So after no nap, and then no cooperating for bedtime either, we ended up putting a new handle on the door with a lock from the outside. She cried for a few minutes at the door but then laid down on her big girl bed and fell asleep! Oh how sad I am to say goodbye to the crib because she was still taking 2-3 hour naps without a fight in there. I am afraid this is going to be a fun new battle! As frustrated as I was with her yesterday, it is just so hard to stay mad at that cute little face as she smiles and runs back to her bed! Obviously, you can see in the video that the girls like to encourage it, so that didn't help! It is quite funny to see how she did it though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh fun for you! Good luck, and good thinking on the doorknob.
OMG she is the cutest thing!! Yeah, definetly couldn't stay mad at that sweety!!! I love her voice, she sounds so much like my Ella! Wish the girls could play together, they would get in SO much trouble : )
Let the games begin! :-)
Oh I am so scared to go to the toddler bad with Kyla! She still takes 3 hour naps too and I can't live without those! Hope it goes well for you!
That video is too cute, your girls are so adorable and so cute to each other.
Post a Comment